Sunday, August 17, 2008

Milestones

It has been one year and one day since I arrived in Louisville, and tomorrow most of my earthly possessions will share that milestone.

So far, so good.

My job pays about 25% more, my weight is down under 300lbs, I feel pretty good about myself, and while I miss my friends and family up north, I have a phone they can call me on (that seldom rings except for calls from mom) and friends down here.

So I'm ok.

In other news, I've started a(nother) book. This one is non-fiction (well, given the subject is religious, I suppose some will debate that assertion, but they can go urinate up twisted hemp fibers for all I care).

2 comments:

Laurie Boris said...

Congrats on all of the above, especially starting a new project. Keep writing!

Nate said...

Thanks, I will!